Your CCIV in a Package
- June 26, 2022
- Posted by: Paul Niederer
- Category: Adverisement
Tailoring your own CCIV-based investment company can be an expensive business. Normally there are a number of people involved, especially if it has to be built from scratch. What we have discovered is that lots of the aspects of building an investment company are common and can be standardised. That’s our goal with our clients. The more CCIVs we build and manage the more efficient and cheaper it is for our clients.
We learn as we grow.
CCIVs are new and we are learning day by day. But now back to you.
People have asked us what we require to get their CCIV up and running.
Being a new entity type on the market, and only becoming legal on the 1st of July 2022 it is still early days.
We advise our clients that there are six parts to the answer to this question.
- CCIV and first sub-fund establishment and registration with ASIC
- Corporate Director Appointment
- Legal documents preparation and finalisation.
- Constitution & Issuer resolution
- Disclosure document and first sub-fund framework
- Investment Management Agreement
- Corporate Director sub-manager agreements
- Governance and control framework for CCIV
- Online share register setup
- Token Infrastructure needs to be built and integrated (if appropriate)
- Confirmation ready to start marketing and receive investors’ funds
Obviously, most people will need assistance to gather all these pieces together so we have put a package together that covers all of this. Yes, it can be bespoke but most of the pieces to this jigsaw can be assembled and your individual requirements can be tailored.
The steps we suggest to our clients so they can prepare for their own CCIV investment company are:
- Clarify your needs as much as you can
- We quote a fixed sum for establishing this structure
- We get an agreement on the Corporate Director role
- We finalise the Investment Manager appointment
- We build your CCIV
- You start accepting investor funds
For further clarification please ring 0411 968 362 or complete the contact form.
[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”default”][/vc_column][/vc_row]